Feels like I'm falling and I, I'm lost in your eyes.
aioshgosighas. I fucking hate this. The worst feeling in the world is being totally and completely in love with someone who probably doesn’t love you any more than a friend but totally flirts with you way too much, someone else likes them too, and rumors are going around that he likes her back. AHIGSHASOIGHASI!!!!!! I really hate that girl. He, lifts my feet off the ground, he spins around, he makes me crazier, crazier. Feels like I’m falling and I, I’m lost in his eyes, he makes crazier, crazier, crazier. TG for Taylor Swift. And, I’m reallly bored…I was planning to go to the mall today but it’s too late for that. -.- God, fml. 7 days of school left. Don’t know how I feel about that…haha. I want to go somewhere. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKK. I want to go swimming, but guess what the weather forecast is? Scattered thunderstorms all the way through June 1st and probably even longer than that. W. T. F. Haha, me and Elena are incoporating all our science into the weather. Yesterday it was all windy and everything, and rainy so we were like “LOW PRESSURE. RISING AIR. CYCLONIC FLOW.” Okay, I’ll admit, science does come in handy ONCE in a while when you feel like having nerdy debates with your best friend, then sure. Tomorrow there’s a 40% chance of rain and pleeeeeease let it be the other 60% because Nina’s pool party is tomorrow! I hate my glasses. I sat on them yesterday…I can’t believe how stupid that sounds. So anyways now they’re too wide and practically falling off my nose. SCREW YOU GLASSES! I want contacts. hsiodghaoighas. :( I’m downloading Love Story instrumental and I’m wondering why it’s been downloading for 10 minutes and it says 10 minutes remaining. Um, yeah, it’s a 4 minute song. Shouldn’t take this long. My mom is home. I’m trying to burn a CD. I still want to go to the mall. Maybe I will. Naaah, I won’t. F. F. F. F. F.F F.F..FF..F.F.F.F. It’s effing HOT. ANd I don’t want to wash my hair until tomorrow because I’m supposed to be going swimming. FML. Well. I will go do something now, like eat cape cod chips and avoid long science study guides. I’m still only finished with #1, by the way. My brother’s at a barbecue. Screw him. So much for end of year bowling parties. Blah blah blah. BLAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We should have a graduation. Yes, yes. I hope Tuesday is a good day. I miss him. He probably doesn’t miss me though. </3 I love you, _____ _______. I hate you, _______ _____!
+ edit - It was a BLAST! Last chorus concert of this school. :’( I got a medal for 3 years dedication. Of course, I didn’t get student of the year, haha but I’m over it. I think there should’ve been food, and I definitely think that *someone* should’ve went, but whatever.
WAS SO FREAKING AMAZING! I had a blaaaast! A few regrets here and there, but I’ll have to admit with or without those mistakes it was still one of the best nights of my life! Haha, so much fun. Everyone freaked when Don’t Trust Me came on. I danced until I could not dance no more. (And I can’t.) Memories. I’m keeping my 3 glowsticks forever. Plus, I need to add the pictures I took to my future scrapbook I’m planning to have. (Wondering when that’ll be.) I curled my hair and personally I thought it looked amazing but it fell out eventually, same with Elena. But hey, not bad for being done so un-professionally. (No offense, Elena.) I’d do anything to have another night like that again…
I make the most of all the stress, I try to live without regrets.
But I’m about to break a sweat, I’m freaking out. It’s like a poison in my brain, it’s like a fog that blurs the sane, it’s like a vine you can’t untangle, I’m freaking out. Every time I turn around, there’s something that don’t feel right. Might be paranoid, I’m avoiding the lines cause they just might split. Can someone stop the noise? I dont know what it is, but it just don’t fit.
Paranoid - Jonas Brothers <3
Black dress with the tights underneath, I’ve got the breath of a last cigaratte on my teeth. And she’s an actress but she ain’t got no need she’s got money from her parents in a trust fund back east. T-t-tongues, always pressed to your cheek. While my tongue is on the inside of some other girl’s teeth. Tell your boyfriend, if he says he’s got beef that I’m a vegetarian and I ain’t :) scared of him.
Don’t Trust Me - 3OH!3
I’ve heard it said that people come into our lives for a reason, bringing something we must learn. And we are led to those who help us most to grow if we let them. Well I don’t know if I believe that’s true, but I know I’m who I am today because I knew you. Like a comet pulled from orbit, as it passes a sun. Like a stream that meets a boulder halfway through the wood. Who can say if I’ve been changed for the better because I knew you, I have been changed for good.
For Good - Wicked (Kristen Chenoweth and Idina Menzel)
Yeah, my three favorite songs pretty much EVER (for now). I loooove them. Listening on repeat. Music = life. Oh, and today is not a good day. :(
Until the dance. :) Going to Nina’s house Friday hopefully, and mall on Saturday to get stuff for the dance. Yeeeeah. I’ve been having a hilarious time in 7th period this week. Haha, I’m still laughing from it. Geometry placement test tomorrow. I haven’t not used a calculator in a loooong time….:( Um yeah, 19 days of school left. Pretty ridiculous. I went to the track meet today for NJHS and oh my freaking God it was HOT. I was dying out there and a gatorade bottle was staring at me straight in the face. And Mr. Barker likes putting me and Elena to physical labor. :) Oh, and I lost my community service paper. :( I bet someone will pick it up, laugh, wonder who I am, then throw it away.. I hope they throw it away. No need to make a big deal over it. Uh, I’m tired. bye.